Everyone in Germany knows them, and probably everyone has taken a ride in one of these coaches: the "n-Wagen" or "Silberlinge" (eng: silverling). They are still in service, more than 40 years after their introduction. They went through couple of refittings, modernisations and repaints, but you still cannot bring them down. This package represents the five prototypes that Deutsche Bahn ordered suring the late 1950s. Now, all version have finally made their way into Train Simulator.
Just like the real-world coaches, each of the prototypes represents the specific differents between the coaches. The conclusion is easy and looks fantastic: Each car is really unique!
Created with love to every detail, we will take you back in time, although these models also include modern Train Simulator features like animated brakes and a special night illumination for stronger PCs. The elaborate sound delivers highly realistic indoor sound and enhances your gaming experience. All coaches can be used with different weathering and with different destination boards. Two scenarios for the Mosel Valley: Koblenz- Trier Route Add-On is also included.
- ABn 701 Prototyp
- Bn 714 Prototyp green, riveted
- Bn 715 Chromoxyd Prototyp
- Bn 720 Prototyp
- Bn 720 Ozeanblau Prototyp (ocean blue)
- realistic, custom sound
- realisitic indoor sound
- 3 passenger views with different angles
- animated brakes
- 3 weatherings included (can be selected with the CarCreator)
- 2 scenarios for the Mosel Valley: Koblenz-Trier (one scenario needs the DB BR86 Locomotive Add-On)
- experimental night illumination
- Various selectable destination boards
- Rear-end lights
- Dynamic numbering
- Quickdrive consists for the DB V 200 and the DB BR 86
- Download product with installation program
- Manual and Scenario in German